As a content writer, you know the importance of writing quality content. However, writing quality content takes time if you're doing it yourself and money if you're hiring someone.
These limitations can hamper your progress. And that's where AI-powered writing tools enter the scene.
With these tools, you can quickly produce quality content. And with the recent advances in AI technology, more brands are embracing the technology as the benefits of AI writing tools are becoming apparent.
If you're still wondering why you should use AI content writers, we'll give you 9 benefits of using the AI writing tools in 2022.
So, without further ado, let's get started.
Benefits of AI Writing Tools
1. Saves You Time
AI writers have the obvious benefit of saving you a great deal of time. You can create content much faster with the help of AI than you can do manually.
Since the AI writer will handle the research, content generation, and optimization, you will save time. For instance, creating a 1000-word blog can take three to four hours. In addition to writing content, the AI writer can assist you with keyword research, popular keywords, and generating subheadlines, outlines, and blog titles.
Using AI writers, you can write the same optimized article in a fraction of the time otherwise.
Consequently, the time you save will allow you to save more time to devote to other tasks.
2. Saves You Money
Another great benefit of using an AI writer is that it helps you save money. If you use an AI writer, you can avoid spending a lot of money on writing services. This means you won't need to hire expensive content writers for your content needs.
Alternatively, if you subscribe to an AI writer monthly, you only pay a small fee margin. This makes AI writers more affordable than human writers.
3. Earn Money as a Freelance Writer
In addition to the many benefits of AI assistant tools, it is possible to use these tools to become a full-time freelance content writer and provide DFY services.
Many online businesses are looking for writers to write their articles. With tools like LongShot AI, you can create quality long-form content for your clients. The scope for earning potential is pretty good.
With AI writers, you can write 5x more articles in the same amount of time as manual writing, which means that you can earn 5x more as a content writer if you use an AI writing tool.
So, if you want to earn money as a content writer, using AI Content Generators is a pretty cool bet.
4. Relevant Content Means More Engagement
Thanks to Open AI technology like GPT3, AI writers are trained on vast stacks of existing texts. This means that the AI has read many different texts, giving your website a competitive advantage by quickly producing more relevant content.
For instance, LongShot AI is trained in 14 unique niche categories, which allows you to write for your specific niche. This makes your content relevant to your user, leading to more engagement.
Companies can significantly improve their marketing efforts as the AI writer can analyze the tone of your human-written texts, identify patterns, and make informed decisions based on your data. The AI is able to determine the purpose of the content and direct it to the relevant topic, enabling companies to create content that converts faster.
5. Create Quality Content with the Click of a Button
You can effortlessly create engaging and high-quality texts using AI writing tools.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in the writing process can reduce the possibility of making grammatical mistakes when humans write many texts containing similar information. The AI writer will maintain high quality no matter how many times a product variation is described.
Input the keywords to instruct the AI writer on the content's subject matter, and it will start generating content in seconds.
6. Say Goodbye to Writer's Block
Human writers can manage their writing workflow seamlessly to combat writer's block.
You're never running out of ideas when you have AI by your side. AI writers provide new ideas and materials for human writers and assist them in generating content outlines and drafts.
For those who face writer's block issues, we highly recommend LongShot for blog content creation. LongShot makes content creation a walk in the park.
7. Variety of Content Templates Available
AI writers can be used for various content types, whether it be a product description, marketing copy, video description, rephrasing content, converting bullet points to text, or generating a headline.
Check out LongShot's feature section which has more than 30 different templates to help you generate content.
As the AI writer collects data from anywhere, it is highly flexible and can be used for various content types. It can write poems, novels, case studies, reports, blogs, or any other content type.
If that's not enough, you can create this content in various languages. For instance, LongShot supports 10 languages, including English, Polish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Hindi, and Ukrainian.
8. AI for SEO
AI Writers will evaluate SEO factors, optimize for keywords, and format content for readability, which is extremely important for content marketing.
A combination of AI algorithms will help you check plagiarism, identify plagiarized content, assess the readability of your content, and quickly scan for grammar errors. You can use them to provide comprehensive summaries of long texts and learn the basics of all your reading materials, so you do not have to scan everything yourself.
You can use artificial intelligence writers to do content research for any given topic, get a report on new content published on specific websites or do keyword research.
9. Increased Web Traffic
An increase in content quality that is search optimized leads to an increase in traffic.
In search engine optimization, the quality of writing plays a vital role. When search engines rank your content higher in the search results, it increases your brand awareness, click-through rate, and web traffic, thus improving your business.
Cons of AI Writing
Just like advantages, there are a few disadvantages of AI writers.
- It may not be possible for the AI to generate original content for you.
- AI writers may not understand the context of a sentence or paragraph the same way a human would.
- AI may have difficulty understanding the nuances of tone. As a result, it may not be able to capture the nuances of a language as well as a human writer and may produce awkward or inaccurate content.
- The AI may have difficulty choosing between compelling synonyms. Among the many words available in the English language that describe an enthusiastic feeling or its degree, a human writer will best know which word to choose.
- AI might have difficulty understanding audiences and personas. Creating a conversational tone that lets a customer know you understand them requires the expertise of a human writer.
- Considering most of the content generated by the AI is fact-based, and derived from millions of articles on the internet, it might be difficult for the AI writer to display authenticity. Content differentiating your brand from the rest requires subtlety and personality that not all AI writers possess.
- AI facilitates the production of factual content that is non-biased. Its fact-based nature allows it to create content on various topics and in multiple styles without expressing opinions.
- The AI writers do not have the luxury of coming up with ideas or assumptions based on their research. It can arrange facts and find the words to communicate them but cannot develop ideas based on research and facts.
When we look at the benefits of AI writing tools, they are best used to facilitate scalability, fact-finding, and keyword churning for the foreseeable future. You can select any top AI writer from various tools available in the market based on your needs.
Most likely, technology will continue to grow and develop, but it will not be able to feel, think, imagine, or understand the complexity of human emotions and relationships.
Despite the rise of AI writing tools, humans will still dominate the content writing world even if AI considers the final solution. So, as long as brands are more concerned with developing a unique identity and engaging their audiences, humans will remain the tool of choice.